This page is peridoically updated as additional documents become available.
- THRIVE Act , Public Law 117-16, Enacted June 8, 2021
- COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act, Public Law 117-13, Enacted May 20, 2021
- An act to prevent across-the-board direct spending cuts, and for other purposes, Public Law 117-7, Enacted April 14, 2021
- PPP Extension Act of 2021, Public Law 117-6, Enacted March 30, 2021
- COVID-19 Bankruptcy Relief Extension Act of 2021, Public Law 117-5, Enacted March 27, 2021
- Strengthening and Amplifying Vaccination Efforts to Locally Immunize All Veterans and Every Spouse Act'' or the SAVE LIVES Act, Public Law 117-4, Enacted March 24, 2021
- Combating Pandemic Scams Act of 2020, Public Law 116-287, Enacted January 5, 2021
- Veterans Comprehensive Prevention, Access to Care, and Treatment Act of 2020 (Veterans COMPACT Act of 2020), Public Law 116-214, Enacted December 5, 2020
- Impact Aid Coronavirus Relief Act, Public Law 116-211, Enacted December 4, 2020
- Continuing Appropriations Act, 2021 and Other Extensions Act, Public Law 116-159, Enacted October 1, 2020
- Safeguarding America's First Responders Act of 2020, Public Law 116-157, Enacted August 14, 2020
- Protecting Nonprofits from Catastrophic Cash Flow Strain Act of 2020, Public Law 116-151, Enacted August 3, 2020
- Emergency Aid for Returning Americans Affected by Coronavirus Act, Public Law 116-148, Enacted July 13, 2020
- An act to extend the authority for commitments for the paycheck protection program and separate amounts authorized for other loans under section 7(a) of the Small Business Act, and for other purposes, Public Law 116 - 147, Enacted July 4, 2020
- Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020, Public Law 116-142, Enacted June 5, 2020
- Student Veteran Coronavirus Response Act of 2020, Public Law 116-140, Enacted April 28, 2020
- Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act, Public Law 116-139, Enacted April 24, 2020
- CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act), Enacted March 27, 2020
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act, Public Law 116-127, Enacted March 18, 2020
- Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020, Public Law 116-123, Enacted March 4, 2020
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, H.R. 1319
- Coronavirus Emergency Response and Relief, H.R. 133
- The Heroes Act, H.R. 8406
- Suggested search for related remarks by Members of Congress in the Congressional Record.
- Presidential Proclamation 9994 of March 13, 2020 Declaring a National Emergency Concerning the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak (as printed in the Federal Register, March 18, 2020, 85 FR 15337).
- President's Address to the Nation on the Coronavirus, March 11, 2020.
- President's Designation of Emergency Requirements in accordance with H.R. 6074, published as H. Doc. 116-106, March 9, 2020
- Suggested search for related Presidential proclamations, memos, and executive orders in the Federal Register.
- Suggested search for related Presidential remarks, addresses, and proclamations in the Compilation of Presidential Documents.
- Suggested search for related proposed rules, rules, and notices in the Federal Register.
Visit the Coronavirus.gov portal for public information, the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) landing page on CDC.gov for the latest public health and safety information from CDC, or USA.gov/coronavirus to learn what the U.S. Government is doing.