Featured Content Updated March 26, 2020 – Related legislative, presidential, and regulatory documents
This page will be updated as additional documents become available.
- H.R. 748 – Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act or the "CARES Act"
- Public Law 116-127 – Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Public Law 116-123 – Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020
- H.R. 6379 – Take Responsibility for Workers and Families Act
- Title 32 of the U.S. Code: National Guard
- Declaration of a National Emergency Concerning the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak (H. Doc. 116-108)
- S. 3548 – Coronovirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, CARES Act
- Designation of Emergency Requirements in accordance with H.R. 6074 (H. Doc. 116-106)
- Defense Production Act of 1950 – 50 U.S.C. 4501 et seq., Statute Compilation*
- Suggested search for related remarks by Members of Congress in the Congressional Record.
- Presidential Proclamation 9994 of March 13, 2020 Declaring a National Emergency Concerning the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak (as printed in the Federal Register, March 18, 2020 – 85 FR 15337).
- President's Address to the Nation on the Coronavirus, March 11, 2020.
- Suggested search for related Presidential proclamations, memos, and executive orders in the Federal Register.
- Suggested search for related Presidential remarks, addresses, and proclamations in the Compilation of Presidential Documents.
- Suggested search for related proposed rules, rules, and notices in the Federal Register.
Visit the CDC's COVID-19 site to stay abreast of the latest information.
*A compilation of a public law, as amended, and is an unofficial document that should not be cited as legal evidence of the law. Learn more.