Federal Agencies: Make your content available on GPO's award-winning site for management, long-term preservation, and public access through GPO's Digital Content Solutions.
Contact GPO to learn more about making your content available on GovInfo on a cost recovery basis.
All content ingested through GPO's Digital Content Solutions receives:
- Content management to securely control digital content throughout its lifecycle to ensure content integrity and authenticity,
- Long-term preservation in GPO's ISO certified trustworthy digital repository,
- Standard digital signature application to PDF files,
- Disaster recovery measures,
- Standard free online public access via the GovInfo website, including:
- Indexing for advanced and basic full-text search with support for Boolean and proximity operators,
- Enhanced search functionality for filtering (by date published, government author, organization, and person) and sorting (by relevance, date, alphabetically) search results, and
- Standard content details pages that include summary metadata, multiple file formats for download (as applicable), and associated metadata (MODS and PREMIS)
Additional services available include:
- SFTP account set up for secure file transmission,
- Customized landing page with backlink to agency website, customized description, and logo,
- Promotion package including feature on the GovInfo homepage, customized listing on A to Z and Category browse pages,
- Customized search filters, browse hierarchy, and more!
Scope of Content Considered for Ingest
Per Superintendent of Documents Public Policy Statement (SOD-PPS) 2016-2 Content Scope for GPO’s System of Online Access , with the exception of materials classified for national security, all official Government publications, information, or information dissemination products paid for with Federal funds originating from agencies of the legislative, executive, and judicial branches of the U.S. Government are within scope for ingest into GPO’s system of online access. This includes any publications that are made accessible by the agency on their public website. If you are unsure whether your documents meet this criteria, please contact GPO through your National Account Manager and provide a sample of the documents for a determination. Agencies and Libraries within the Federal Depository Library Program may also contact GPO to inquire about Partnership opportunities through askGPO.
Contact GPO through your National Account Manager to get started or to learn more.