Published: August 9, 2017
Includes the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules
The CFR Index and Finding Aids volume is published by the Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration, as a special edition of the Federal Register, and is now available on govinfo beginning with the 2017 edition. Future editions will be made available online as the print edition is published.
CFR Index and Finding Aids, 2017 Revised as of January 1, 2017
The CFR Index and Finding Aids is revised once a year as of January 1 and contains:
- A subject/agency index for rules currently codified in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
- A list of agency-prepared indexes appearing in individual CFR volumes.
- A table of laws and Presidential documents cited as authority for regulations currently codified in the CFR.
- A list of CFR titles, chapters, subchapters, and parts.
- An alphabetical list of agencies appearing in the CFR.