In accordance with subchapter XII (relating to transition provisions), there shall be transferred to the Secretary the functions, personnel, assets, and liabilities of—
(1) the United States Customs Service of the Department of the Treasury, including the functions of the Secretary of the Treasury relating thereto;
(2) the Transportation Security Administration of the Department of Transportation, including the functions of the Secretary of Transportation, and of the Under Secretary of Transportation for Security, relating thereto;
(3) the Federal Protective Service of the General Services Administration, including the functions of the Administrator of General Services relating thereto;
(4) the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center of the Department of the Treasury; and
(5) the Office for Domestic Preparedness of the Office of Justice Programs, including the functions of the Attorney General relating thereto.
(Pub. L. 107–296, title IV, §403, Nov. 25, 2002, 116 Stat. 2178.)