As used in the part—
(1) The term "Federal agency" means—
(A) an Executive agency as defined in section 105 of title 5; and
(B) each entity specified in subparagraphs (B) through (I) of subsection (1) of section 5721 of title 5.
(2) The term "Federal building" means any building or other structure owned in whole or part by the United States or any Federal agency, including any such structure occupied by a Federal agency under a lease-acquisition agreement under which the United States or a Federal agency will receive fee simple title under the terms of such agreement without further negotiation.
(3) The term "solar heating" means, with respect to any Federal building, the use of solar energy to meet all or part of the heating needs of such building (including hot water), or all or part of the needs of such building for hot water.
(4) The term "solar heating and cooling" means the use of solar energy to provide all or part of the heating needs of a Federal building (including hot water) and all or part of the cooling needs of such building, or all or part of the needs of such building for hot water.
(5) The term "solar energy equipment" means equipment for solar heating or solar heating and cooling.
(6) The term "Secretary" means the Secretary of Energy.
(Pub. L. 95–619, title V, §521, Nov. 9, 1978, 92 Stat. 3275; Pub. L. 110–161, div. H, title I, §1303(b), Dec. 26, 2007, 121 Stat. 2242.)
2007—Par. (1)(B). Pub. L. 110–161 substituted "subparagraphs (B) through (I)" for "paragraphs (B) through (H)".