Each eligible provider desiring a grant or contract from an eligible agency shall submit an application to the eligible agency containing such information and assurances as the eligible agency may require, including—
(1) a description of how funds awarded under this subchapter will be spent consistent with the requirements of this subchapter;
(2) a description of any cooperative arrangements the eligible provider has with other agencies, institutions, or organizations for the delivery of adult education and literacy activities;
(3) a description of how the eligible provider will provide services in alignment with the local plan under section 3123 of this title, including how such provider will promote concurrent enrollment in programs and activities under subchapter I, as appropriate;
(4) a description of how the eligible provider will meet the State adjusted levels of performance described in section 3141(b)(3) of this title, including how such provider will collect data to report on such performance indicators;
(5) a description of how the eligible provider will fulfill one-stop partner responsibilities as described in section 3151(b)(1)(A) of this title, as appropriate;
(6) a description of how the eligible provider will provide services in a manner that meets the needs of eligible individuals; and
(7) information that addresses the considerations described under section 3321(e) of this title, as applicable.
(Pub. L. 113–128, title II, §232, July 22, 2014, 128 Stat. 1620.)
Section effective on the first day of the first full program year after July 22, 2014 (July 1, 2015), see section 506 of Pub. L. 113–128, set out as a note under section 3101 of this title.