(1) to reproduce, build, or recompile the software from original source code and required libraries;
(2) to conduct required computer software testing; and
(3) to deploy working computer software system binary files on relevant system hardware.
(1) include computer software delivered in a useable, digital format;
(2) not rely on external or additional software code or data, unless such software code or data is included in the items to be delivered; and
(3) in the case of negotiated terms that do not allow for the inclusion of dependent software code or data, sufficient documentation to support maintenance and understanding of interfaces and software revision history.
(Added Pub. L. 115–91, div. A, title VIII, §871(a)(1), Dec. 12, 2017, 131 Stat. 1496.)
Pub. L. 115–91, div. A, title VIII, §871(b), Dec. 12, 2017, 131 Stat. 1497, provided that: "Not later than 180 days after the date of the enactment of this Act [Dec. 12, 2017], the Secretary of Defense shall issue updated guidance to implement section 2322a of title 10, United States Code, as added by subsection (a)."