Each application for the approval of a plan under section 8235a(a) of this title for the establishment of a prototype residential energy efficiency program shall be submitted by a State or local government and shall include, at least—
(1) a description of the plan, including the provisions of the plan specified in section 8235a(a) of this title and a description of the portion of the service area of the public utility proposing to enter into a contract under section 8235a(a)(1) of this title which is designated under the contract;
(2) a description of the manner in which the provisions of the plan specified in section 8235a(a) of this title are to be met;
(3) a description of the contract to be entered into pursuant to section 8235a(a)(1) of this title and the manner in which the requirements of the contract contained in section 8235a(b) of this title are to be met;
(4) the record of the public hearing conducted pursuant to section 8235c(a)(2) of this title; and
(5) any other information determined by the Secretary to be necessary to carry out this part.
(Pub. L. 95–619, title II, §263, as added Pub. L. 96–294, title V, §562, June 30, 1980, 94 Stat. 748.)