[Federal Register Volume 64, Number 239 (Tuesday, December 14, 1999)]
[Page 69752]
From the Federal Register Online via the Government Publishing Office [www.gpo.gov]
[FR Doc No: 99-32260]



Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
[Docket No. RP00-115-000]

Panhandle Eastern Pipe Line Company; Notice of Proposed Changes 
in FERC Gas Tariff

December 8, 1999.
    Take notice that on December 1, 1999, Panhandle Eastern Pipeline 
Company (Panhandle) tendered for filing as part of its FERC Gas Tariff, 
First Revised Volume No. 1, the tariff sheets listed on Appendix A to 
the filing, to become effective January 1, 2000.
    Panhandle also states that this filing removes from its currently 
effective rates the Second Carryover GSR Settlement Interruptible Rae 
Component applicable to interruptible transportation service provided 
under Rate Schedules IT and EIT (Section 18.7). The Second Carryover 
GSR Settlement Interruptible Rate Component, which was established in 
Docket No. RP99-175-000, was approved by Commission letter order issued 
December 30, 1998, the Second GSR Settlement Carryover Period will 
terminate on December 31, 1999. Accordingly, as set forth in Appendix B 
herein, Panhandle proposes to remove the 1.11 cents per Dt. Second 
Carryover GSR Settlement Interruptible Rate Component applicable to 
Rate Schedules IT and EIT.
    Panhandle states that copies of this filing are being served on all 
affected customers and applicable state regulatory agencies.
    Any person desiring to be heard or to protest said filing should 
file a motion to intervene or a protest with the Federal Energy 
Regulatory Commission, 888 First Street, NE, Washington, DC 20426, in 
accordance with Sections 385.214 or 385.211 of the Commission's Rules 
and Regulations. All such motions or protests must be filed in 
accordance with Section 154.210 of the Commission's Regulations. 
Protests will be considered by the Commission in determining the 
appropriate action to be taken, but will not serve to make protestants 
parties to the proceedings. Any person wishing to become a party must 
file a motion to intervene. Copies of this filing are on file with the 
Commission and are available for public inspection in the Public 
Reference Room. This filing may be viewed on the web at http://
www.ferc.fed.us/online/rims.htm (call 202-208-2222 for assistance).
Linwood A. Watson, Jr.,
Acting Secretary.
[FR Doc. 99-32260 Filed 12-13-99; 8:45 am]