[Federal Register Volume 64, Number 193 (Wednesday, October 6, 1999)]
[Page 54291]
From the Federal Register Online via the Government Publishing Office [www.gpo.gov]
[FR Doc No: 99-26023]



Federal Energy Regulatory Commission

Notice of Transfer of License and Soliciting Comments, Motions To 
Intervene, and Protests

September 30, 1999.
    Take notice that the following hydroelectric application has been 
filed with the Commission and is available for public inspection:
    a. Application Type: Transfer of License.
    b. Project No.: 3131-035.
    c. Date Filed: September 20, 1999.
    d. Applicants: Christopher J. Kruger and Eileen J. Kruger.
    e. Name and Location of Project: Brockways Mills Project, located 
on the Williams River, Windham County, in the Town of Rockingham, 
    f. Filed Pursuant to: Federal Power Act, 16 U.S.C. 791(a)-825(r).
    g. Contacts: Roberta Smith, Rockingham Town Manager, Town of 
Rockingham, P.O. Box 370, Bellows Falls, VT 05101, (802) 463-4335. For 
Applicant: Christopher J. Kruger and Eileen J. Kruger, P.O. Box 625, 
Wolfeboro Falls, NH 03896, (603) 569-6054.
    h. FERC Contact: Heather Campbell, (202) 219-3097, or e-mail 
address: heather.campbell@ferc.fed.us.
    i. Deadline for filing comments and or motions: October 30, 1999.
    All documents (original and eight copies) should be filed with: 
David P. Boergers, Secretary, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, 888 
First Street, NE, Washington, DC 20426. Please include the Project 
Number (3131-035) on any comments or motions filed.
    j. The transfer of the license for this project to Christopher and 
Eileen J. Kruger is being sought pursuant to the Interim Order on 
Application to Surrender License issued on March 15, 1999 (86 FERC 
para. 61,279). The March order stated the implied surrender of the 
project would be final unless and acceptable license transfer 
application was filed. This transfer will permit the Town of Rockingham 
the opportunity to sell the project which it owns but does not wish to 
    k. Locations of the Applicant: A copy of the application is 
available for inspection and reproduction at the Commission's Public 
Reference Room, located at 888 First Street NE, Room 2A, Washington, 
DC, 20426, or by calling (202) 208-1371. This filing may be viewed on 
http://www.ferc.fed.us/online/rims.htm (call (202) 208-2222 for 
assistance). A copy is also available for inspection and reproduction 
at the addresses in item g above.
    l. Individuals desiring to be included on the Commission's mailing 
list should so indicate by writing to the Secretary of the Commission.
    Comments, Protests, or Motions to Intervene--Anyone may submit 
comments, a protest, or a motion to intervene in accordance with the 
requirements of Rules of Practice and Procedure, 18 CFR 385.210, .211 
and .214. In determining the appropriate action to take, the Commission 
will consider all protests or other comments filed, but only those who 
file a motion to intervene in accordance with the Commission's Rules 
may become a party to the proceeding. Any comments, protests, or 
motions to intervene must be received on or before the specified 
comment date for the particular application.
    Filing and Service of Responsive Documents--Any filings must bear 
in all capital letters the title ``COMMENTS'', ``RECOMMENDATIONS FOR 
applicable, and the Project Number of the particular application to 
which the filing refers. Any of the above-named documents must be filed 
by providing the original and the number of copies provided by the 
Commission's regulations to: The Secretary at the above-mentioned 
address. A copy of any motion to intervene must also be served upon 
each representative of the Applicant specified in the particular 
    Agency Comments--Federal, state, and local agencies are invited to 
file comments on the described application. A copy of the application 
may be obtained by agencies directly from the Applicant. If an agency 
does not file comments within the time specified for filing comments, 
it will be presumed to have no comments. One copy of an agency's 
comments must also be sent to the Applicant's representatives.
Linwood A. Watson, Jr.,
Acting Secretary.
[FR Doc. 99-26023 Filed 10-5-99; 8:45 am]