[Federal Register Volume 64, Number 45 (Tuesday, March 9, 1999)]
[Page 11462]
From the Federal Register Online via the Government Publishing Office [www.gpo.gov]
[FR Doc No: 99-5702]



Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
[Docket No. TM99-3-28-000]

Panhandle Eastern Pipe Line Company; Notice of Proposed Changes 
in FERC Gas Tariff

March 3, 1999.
    Take notice that on March 1, 1999, Panhandle Eastern Pipe Line 
Company (Panhandle) tendered for filing as part of its FERC Gas Tariff, 
First Revised Volume No. 1, the tariff sheets listed on Appendix A to 
the filing, to become effective April 1, 1999.
    Panhandle states that this filing is made in accordance with 
Section 24 (Fuel Reimbursement Adjustment) of the General Terms and 
Conditions in Panhandle's FERC Gas Tariff, First Revised Volume No. 1. 
The revised tariff sheets filed herewith reflect the following changes 
to Fuel Reimbursement Percentages:
    (1) No change in the Gathering Fuel Reimbursement Percentage;
    (2) a (0.01%) decrease in the Field Zone Fuel Reimbursement 
    (3) a (0.08%) decrease in the Market Zone Fuel Reimbursement 
    (4) No change in the Injection and in the Withdrawal Field Area 
Storage Reimbursement Percentages; and
    (5) No change in the Injection and in the Withdrawal Market Area 
Storage Reimbursement Percentages.
    Panhandle further states that copies of this filing are being 
served on all affected customers and applicable state regulatory 
    Any person desiring to be heard or to protest said filing should 
file a motion to intervene or a protest with the Federal Energy 
Regulatory Commission, 888 First Street, NE, Washington, DC 20426, in 
accordance with Sections 385.214 or 385.211 of the Commission's Rules 
and Regulations. All such motions or protests must be filed in 
accordance with Section 154.210 of the Commission's Regulations. 
Protests will be considered by the Commission in determining the 
appropriate action to be taken, but will not serve to make protestants 
parties to the proceedings. Any person wishing to become a party must 
file a motion to intervene. Copies of this filing are on file with the 
Commission and are available for public inspection in the Public 
Reference Room. This filing may be viewed on the web at http://
www.ferc.fed.us/online/rims.htm (call 202-208-2222 for assistance).
David P. Boergers,
[FR Doc. 99-5702 Filed 3-8-99; 8:45 am]