[Federal Register Volume 63, Number 7 (Monday, January 12, 1998)]
[Page 1847]
From the Federal Register Online via the Government Publishing Office [www.gpo.gov]
[FR Doc No: 98-646]



Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
[Docket No. TM98-2-49-000]

Williston Basin Interstate Pipeline Company; Notice of Fuel 
Reimbursement Charge Filing

January 6, 1998.
    Take notice that on December 31, 1997, Williston Basin Interstate 
Pipeline Company (Williston Basin), tendered for filing as part of its 
FERC Gas Tariff, Second Revised Volume No. 1, and Original Volume No. 
2, the following revised tariff sheets to become effective February 1, 

Second Revised Volume No. 1
Twenty-ninth Revised Sheet No. 15
Eleventh Revised Sheet No. 15A
Thirty-second Revised Sheet No. 16
Eleventh Revised Sheet No. 16A
Twenty-eighth Revised Sheet No. 18
Eleventh Revised Sheet No. 18A
Eleventh Revised Sheet No. 19
Eleventh Revised Sheet No. 20
Twenty-fifth Revised Sheet No. 21

Original Volume No. 2
Seventy-third Revised Sheet No. 11B

    Williston Basin states that the revised tariff sheets reflect 
revisions to the fuel reimbursement charge and percentage components of 
the Company's relevant gathering, transportation and storage rates, 
pursuant to Williston Basin's Fuel Reimbursement Adjustment Provision 
contained in Section 38 of the General Terms and Conditions of its FERC 
Gas Tariff, Second Revised Volume No. 1.
    Any person desiring to be heard or to protest said filing should 
file a motion to intervene or protest with the Federal Energy 
Regulatory Commission, 888 First Street, NE., Washington, DC 20426, in 
accordance with Sections 385.214 and 385.211 of the Commission's Rules 
and Regulations. All such motions or protests must be filed in 
accordance with Section 154.210 of the Commission's Regulations. 
Protests will be considered by the Commission in determining the 
appropriate action to be taken, but will not serve to make protestants 
parties to the proceeding.
    Any person wishing to become a party must file a motion to 
intervene. Copies of this filing are on file with the Commission and 
are available for public inspection in the Public Reference Room.
Linwood A. Watson, Jr.,
Acting Secretary.
[FR Doc. 98-646 Filed 1-9-98; 8:45 am]