[Federal Register Volume 63, Number 7 (Monday, January 12, 1998)]
[Page 1840]
From the Federal Register Online via the Government Publishing Office [www.gpo.gov]
[FR Doc No: 98-638]



Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
[Docket No. RP98-102-000]

ANR Pipeline Company; Notice of Proposed Changes in FERC Gas 

January 6, 1998.
    Take notice that on December 31, 1997, ANR Pipeline Company (ANR) 
tendered for filing as part of its FERC Gas Tariff, Second Revised 
Volume No. 1, the following tariff sheets to become effective January 
1, 1998:

Thirtieth Revised Sheet No. 8
Thirtieth Revised Sheet No. 9
Twenty-ninth Revised Sheet No. 13
Thirty-fourth Revised Sheet No. 18

    ANR states that the above-referenced tariff sheets are being filed 
to commence recovery of approximately $2.2 million of additional 
pricing differential (PD) and carrying costs that were incurred by ANR 
during the period June 1, 1997 through October 31, 1997 as a result of 
the implementation of Order Nos. 636, et seq. ANR proposes a 
reservation fee surcharge applicable to its Part 284 firm 
transportation customers to recover ninety percent (90%) of the PD 
costs, and an adjustment to the maximum base tariff rates applicable to 
Rate Schedule ITS and overrun service rendered pursuant to Rate 
Schedule FTS-2, so as to recover the remaining ten percent (10%). ANR 
has requested that the Commission accept the tendered sheets to become 
effective January 1, 1998. ANR advises that the proposed charges would 
increase its PD surcharge from $0.196 to $0.228 per Dth per month.
    Any person desiring to be heard or to protest this filing should 
file a motion to intervene or protest with the Federal Energy 
Regulatory Commission, 888 First Street, N.E., Washington, D.C. 20426, 
in accordance with Sections 385.214 and 385.211 of the Commission's 
Rules and Regulations. All such motions or protests must be filed as 
provided in Section 154.210 of the Commission's Regulations. Protests 
will be considered by the Commission in determining the appropriate 
action to be taken, but will not serve to make protestants parties to 
the proceeding. Any person wishing to become a party must file a motion 
to intervene. Copies of this filing are on file with the Commission and 
are available for public inspection in the Public Reference Room.

Linwood A. Watson, Jr.,
Acting Secretary.
[FR Doc. 98-638 Filed 1-9-98; 8:45 am]