[Federal Register Volume 62, Number 235 (Monday, December 8, 1997)]
[Page 64576]
From the Federal Register Online via the Government Publishing Office [www.gpo.gov]
[FR Doc No: 97-31995]



Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
[Docket No. RP98-68-000]

ANR Pipeline Company; Notice of Proposed Changes in FERC Gas 

December 2, 1997.
    Take notice that on November 26, 1997, ANR Pipeline Company [ANR] 
tendered for filing, as part of its FERC Gas Tariff, Second Revised 
Volume No. 1, the following tariff sheets proposed to become effective 
December 1, 1997:

Twenty-ninth Revised Sheet No. 8
Twenty-ninth Revised Sheet No. 9
Twenty-eighth Revised Sheet No. 13
Thirty-third Revised Sheet No. 18

    ANR states that the above-referenced tariff sheets are being filed 
to implement recovery of approximately $1.6 million of above-market 
costs that are associated with its obligations to Dakota Gasification 
Company (Dakota). ANR proposes a reservation surcharge applicable to 
its Part 284 firm transportation customers to collect ninety percent 
(90%) of the Dakota costs, and an adjustment to the maximum base tariff 
rates of Rate Schedule ITS and overrun rates applicable to Rate 
Schedule FTS-2, so as to recover the remaining ten percent (10%). ANR 
also advises that the proposed changes would decrease current quarterly 
Above-Market Dakota Cost recoveries from $2.5 million to $1.6 million, 
based primarily upon a one-time refund from Northern Border Pipeline 
    Any person desiring to be heard or to protest this filing should 
file a motion to intervene or protest with the Federal Energy 
Regulatory Commission, 888 First Street, N.E., Washington D.C. 20426, 
in accordance with Sections 385.214 and 385.211 of the Commission's 
Rules and Regulations. All such motions or protests must be filed as 
provided in Section 154.210 of the Commission's Regulations. Protests 
will be considered by the Commission in determining the appropriate 
action to be taken, but will not serve to make protestants parties to 
the proceeding. Any person wishing to become a party must file a motion 
to intervene. Copies of this filing are on file with the Commission and 
are available for public inspection in Public Reference Room.
Linwood A. Watson, Jr.,
Acting Secretary.
[FR Doc. 97-31995 Filed 12-5-97; 8:45 am]