[Federal Register Volume 61, Number 178 (Thursday, September 12, 1996)]
[Pages 48137-48138]
From the Federal Register Online via the Government Publishing Office [www.gpo.gov]
[FR Doc No: 96-23293]


[Docket No. TM97-1-22-000]

CNG Transmission Corporation; Notice of Proposed Changes in FERC 
Gas Tariff

September 6, 1996.
    Take notice that on August 30, 1996, CNG Transmission Corporation 
(CNG), tendered for filing as part of its FERC Gas Tariff, the 
following tariff sheets, with a proposed effective date of October 1, 

Second Revised Volume No. 1

11th Revised Sheet No. 31
20th Revised Sheet No. 32
20th Revised Sheet No. 33
11th Revised Sheet No. 35
11th Revised Sheet No. 36

Original Volume No. 2

Ninth Revised Sheet Nos. 250 and 290

Original Volume No. 2A

Ninth Revised Sheet Nos. 28 and 35

    CNG states that the purpose of this filing is to update CNG's ACA 
unit surcharge, consistent with its ACA clause (General Terms and 
Conditions, Section 14). As provided by Section 154.402 of the 
Commission's regulations, CNG asserts that it may adjust its ACA unit 
surcharge each year, to reflect the calculation of annual charge bills 
for the subsequent fiscal year. The effect of the proposed revision in 
this instance is to reduce CNG's usage-related surcharge, from the 
current level of $0.0022 per Dt, to $0.0020 per Dt.
    CNG states that copies of its filing are being mailed to CNG's 
customers and interested state commissions.
    Any person desiring to be heard or to protest this filing should 
file a motion to intervene or protest with the Federal Energy 
Regulatory Commission, 888 First Street, N.E., Washington, DC, 20426, 
in accordance with 18 CFR 385.214 and 385.211 of the

[[Page 48138]]

Commission's Rules and Regulations. All such motions or protests must 
be filed as provided in Section 154.210 of the Commission's 
Regulations. Protests will be considered by the Commission in 
determining the appropriate action to be taken, but will not serve to 
make protestants parties to the proceeding. Any person wishing to 
become a party must file a motion to intervene. Copies of this filing 
are on file with the Commission and are available for public inspection 
in the Public Reference Room.
Lois D. Cashell,
[FR Doc. 96-23293 Filed 9-11-96; 8:45 am]